Monday, February 22, 2016

Caged submissive part 3

Mrs A started the day with her submissive in a nice pair of pink panties, caged and a dark grey nightie. It had a big bow on the front that Mrs A loved.

She then had me stand against the wall for a while. She would leave and come back and I was to stay in that place. She would return to caress and put lotion on her submissive.

She then place a jeweled steel butt plug inside me. I was then told to stand there for a while longer. I did as I was told. I could hear Mrs A helping the family morning ritual as the kids went off to school.
I did not move. Dressed so pretty.

Mrs A returned to the room after the kids had left the house. She shut and locked the door. "I like it when I know you can be as loud as you want." " I love hearing your moans as I take you."
Mrs A placed me on the bed and then had me help her put her strap on harness on. We have the sasha harness.
She placed her feeldoe in and then she grabbed my legs and spread them wide. She took me face to face. You could tell she had a goal in  mind. She did not warm me up at all she lubed and started fucking me. I could tell  she wanted me summing in my cage for her. 

Mrs A keep it up. Fucking me then making me ride her cock. She would tell me how pretty I was and that I was her good boi. She then put my legs over my head and fucked me hard and then soft. She would make out with me and others bit my lips, neck, chest. She kept it up until I was leaking pre-cum a lot. 

At the time she keep a constant ryhtmn telling she wanted her good gurl to come. Come on my cock. It slowly built up from somewhere deep. It was not in my control. I felt it travel the length of my cock and the slowly pump out all over my nightie. It kept coming not some big orgasm. But it lasted for a while slowly leaking out with each thrust from Mrs A. 

You can tell she was happy to see this end result. It made Mrs A so happy. She talked of how this is was something she wanted more of. Me too. 

She told me to clean up and come climb into bed next to her. She wanted to be held now that Her little bitch boi got his orgasm. While we were cuddling she asked me to pick a collar out of the ones she wanted to order. 


3 comments:

  1. So nice, she finally had her way with you, and gave you a good screwing. I'll be interested in seeing a picture of your new collar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The collar came today. I think she got one that I could wear all the time. Like a necklace. We will see. She has kept it from me.

      Delete
  2. My wife got a handmade very wide leather collar for me many years ago. It can be locked. It would be too much to wear all the time.

    ReplyDelete