Thursday, February 18, 2016

Caged submissive

Yesterday, Mrs A and I spent it together. The day started with Mrs A getting out of the shower. She then moved herself to our bed and handed my a body cream she enjoys. She said "Do you want to apply this to my body before another man massages me." " I have a massage in an hour."

She knows how to play with my submissive brain. I was getting aroused and loved every moment. I was so exhilarated with every touch of her body. The simple application of cream to her body was making me erect and leaking. She slowly moved to allow me to apply it everywhere. She would place her body in provocative positions to tease me. I could not help but try and pleasure her. She would stop me saying I needed to finish the job first.

Slowly as I finished applying the body cream all over she allowed me to orally pleasure her to three orgasms. I loved how she would grab my head and push me into her. She grind and lift her hips has her pleasure came again and again. It was so fulfilling to me and her. Mrs A stopped me and took a moment then told me to us my hand and fingers to bring her to two more orgasms. I was so horny and aroused but so fulfilled. Seeing her pleasure and glow after that was so rewarding.

As it came to an end we cuddled together. She started to edge me a little. Mrs A said "Today is a cage day. I cannot trust you after this morning" She put me into my CB 6000. She then applied the lock and took the key and headed to her massage appointment.

The day was full of lunch appointments and dinner dates for both of us. She loved massaging my cock in its cage under tables and car rides all day. We finally ended up back in bed that evening.
Mrs A took her key unlocked my caged and started to masterbate me. She keep coming with me to cum. She did not stop as I came all over my chest. Mrs A keep jerking me and I tried so hard to take it. I was about to pull away when she stopped.

Mrs A slowly smiled and kissed me. She said I was a good boy today but I did not wear cute enough panties for her. I was in my normal mens underwear. I obviously missed the the point on that. Mrs A then scoped all the cum she could and fed it to me slowly. "Good Boy" was all she said. Mrs A then turned and went to sleep and I cuddled up behind her as she did.

This morning I returned from my work out with a a text on my phone. "I want you caged and in something pretty today." I found my lock attached to my tooth brush. So her I sit waiting for her caged and pretty. I hope her work day goes fast!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! A perfect submissive kinda day. I hope this current one is a rewarding one too. It would be almost unheard of for me to cum two days in a row. I hope you have better luck.

    ReplyDelete