Tuesday, February 2, 2016

"You may choose if he does"

So, yesterday  I receive a text from Mrs A while at work.

My "car guy" wants to come visit me today. You may choose if he does.

Busy at work and mind on business stuff I was snapped back into my cuckold self. I looked at it and first laughed. Then smiled and then was curious of my options in response. I must admit I toyed with many answers. I did take a little time.
But:

1. Mrs A never involves me in the times she tells her male lovers no. I assume it is a lot. I have seen her and in passive conversation she talks of not feeling up to that today.

2. She is asking me to obviously put it in front of me. Is she helping me clear up my feelings and desire related to her playing with another man. Does she sense mixed emotions?

She obviously wants to see him. Her dominant nature just says no if not in the mood.

 I simply said it was totally cool with me if she wanted him to "visit".

The day was long at work. She do not text me after getting my input. There was no post visit text I am use to. Submissive me sent out opened ended text about her day and mine.
Not once did she mention his visit. I finally had to ask how she juggled her day with all her commitments. She then sent a text that he had dropped by and it all worked out related to her other commitments. She mention it being short and sweet. That he was more lonely than wanting to play.
That was all I got.

I arrived home she was in bed. It was late. We snuggled and then she went to sleep. I tossed all night with all the things in my head. It was a struggle. She knows how I like to hear details. I was not getting any of them.

Then this morning as I was dressing to go see my trainer. She came into the closet and said she needed an orgasm. I was in heaven, as I gave her two. She held me from behind as I fingered her. Then she turned me around and hugged me hard as I fingered her to another.

Shen then dragged me to bed and demanded I fuck her hard. SO, I did. Afterwards she said thank you and that she had needed that. I know I orgasmed but was so focused on her it was not as pleasurable as some have been.

Now, I am at work and she send this.

Your task for today: I will come home creatively and physically exhausted. I am going to need an orgasm desperately and I may not be able to chase one. You need to figure out how to get me to a place where I want and get one.

Hmmm, The trials I must bear. I do worry that I may fail, it does have a sense of  a challenge in it.




2 comments:

  1. Did she ever share with you what actually happened with her car guy. I would be very curious. It sounds like he didn't give her what she needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, She did not. She even mentioned she may be done with this one!

    ReplyDelete