Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine's Day is for what!

My Valentine's Day was somewhat of a let down. I still have the hardest time not getting in trouble with Mrs A around certain groups. One of those groups is Mrs A family.

Mrs A had family in town and I was to go to dinner with them Saturday and not cause any contention. Mrs A family is deeply religious. We are not. I sometimes have a problem with expressing my distain for that. I did real well except for one small event. I used a "swear" word.

Then the next morning over breakfast I appeared to make to may jokes related to this same topic. Mrs A was upset at me. So once they had left I was left with a very uneventful Valentine's Day. I gave Mrs A her gifts which she loved. I did not get any gift.

Mrs A spent the day working. I did some house work and then kept to myself. We did make up a little later in the evening which was wonderful. The agenda for Valentine's per our past week conversation was a long day in bed. I was so excited for this. Well, Mrs A either felt that needed to be different because I my actions or she just plain forgot.

So now I am back at work. I feel restless and concerned. My submissive mind hates ambiguity from Mrs A. I try and not let it affect me. I really wished I had a nice pari of panties on. It would help.

I sure hope everyone else holiday was much better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment