Monday, February 8, 2016

Panty weekend.

Today Mrs A caught me leaving for work. She asked me what panties I was planning to wear.
I had mentioned that I had not planned too. She immediately ordered me upstair to find a nice blue pair.

She told me how she loves kissing me as she chokes me. She specially loves it when I am forced to rub my cock on her thigh at the same time. "It is such a rush for me, Baby" As she puts it.

So I wore my silk blue panties. Mrs A sent text all day teasing me.

"When you can, stroke your cock through your panties and think of me."

"I love how your panties look on you. Your ass was made for them."

She took me to a local gay bar to watch a Diva show. She loves that. She also likes it after the show is done and it is open dancing. Mrs A enjoys watching men hit on me. She also wants me to show what men I am attracted to. I try my best.

I think she does this to even help me understand my feelings. I am way attracted to the idea of being dominated by a man. To please him. But it is hard to relate that to physical attributes.

Needless to say this was how our Super Bowl weekend went. I am glad Peyton can ride off into the sunset. He better.


1 comment:

  1. Do you guys have big Valentine plans? Or should I say, does Mrs A have any plans for you? :-)

    ReplyDelete